By the way – TwoGuysWithBalls.com was not paid for these endorsements nor will receive any royalties from this review…just pure old fashioned gift review for our loyal readers!
10. YetI golf Gifts
9. Whisky Golf Ball Chillers
8. BirdieBall Putting Mat
7. GOlf Ball Money Clip
6. Garmin Range Finder
5. Driver drink dispenser
4. Double Golf Organizer
3. Golf Digest Subscription
2. Zepp Golf 4.0ir
1. TwoGuysWithBalls.com’s signature “Balls on the way” subscription
- Balls on the Way – Platinum urethane covered ball option like Titleist ProV1, Bridgestone B330’s, Callaway Chrome Soft, or TaylorMadeTP5’s.
- Balls on the Way – Gold performance option featuring balls like Bridgestone B330RX, Callaway super soft, TaylorMade Project “a”, or Titleist NXT Tour.
- Balls on the Way – Silver performance option which features balls like Bridgestone e6, Callaway HX, TaylorMade Penta, or Titleist Velocity.
Whatever you choose it can be monthly, every 2 months or quarterly. You pay when when the balls ship and of course you can cancel or pause at anytime.
PS: Yeah, yeah… I know what you are thinking… shameless plug for your own product. BUT, we really do feel that this is the best golf gift you can get for 2018, even if we didn’t own the place 🙂 TwoGuysWithBalls.com
Kent Evans is a passionate golfer and Sr Golf Writer at Two Guys with Balls. Kent blogs about various golf topics that interest him.